Congratulations to our six wonderful Graduates!
Graduation is always a bittersweet time, we love to see how far our students have come, but we are so very sad that we have to let them go on to the next phase of their lives. This year we have so many Graduates, our halls will feel empty without them here. But we are eager to welcome some new students with open arms and see how far they can come in their time with us.
It's been a fantastic year and our students have made so many leaps and bounds; so many brilliant accomplishments! We want to thank all of the parents and residence staff for helping to make the year as delightful as possible, given that this was our second covid year on record. Thankfully, things appear to be returning to normal and hopefully that means we'll all have happy and healthy summers.
The last day for students this year is JUNE 28th, we will be having our FUN DAY. We always look forward to water fights, running through sprinklers, fun treats, the bouncy house, and much more! It's our time to finally just let loose and have a blast!
The first day for students to return in the fall is SEPTEMBER 8th. We can't wait to see how everyone has grown over the summer!
Important dates for June and September 2022 are:
- June 21 - National Indigenous Peoples Day
- June 23 - GRADUATION CEREMONY AT PARKLAND SCHOOL -1:15 - 2:45 pm either outside or in the gym (pending weather)
- June 24 - Pattern Day - wear all the patterns in the closet!
- June 28 - LAST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS
- September 5 - Labor Day - No School
- September 6 & 7 - Professional Development Days - No School
- September 8 - FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL FOR STUDENTS